Of course, this is also why I can re-read favorite books over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again without ever getting tired of 'em... :D
The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 Guilty Pleasures" and people who get tagged need to write an LJ entry about their 5 Guilty Pleasures as well as state this rule. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
1) Bad books. I know they're bad, I still read 'em and like 'em, and that generally means romances and mysteries, the usual dime store junk. I do like it generally well-written, but I know it's trash. The worst of these has to be Braun's "The Cat Who..." series. The woman uses more exclamation points in a single chapter than most authors use in a lifetime. But they have cats.
2) Passions. I blame Spike for this one. But once I started watching it I-Just-Couldn't-Stop!!!
3) Chocolate candy. I am, in the words of Fez, "a whore for candy." It's a sad addiction.
4) Television. Oy. Now some TV I watch is good, but I watch so much sometimes I wonder if that's just the odds occasionally playing in my favor.
5) Shopping. God, I love spending money. Is it just too much to ask for wealth beyond the dreams of avarice?
I took this meme from melvh, and I'll use her words here: I refuse, however, to tag anyone else. If you feel like participating, go right ahead.
I was catching up with some friends' journals, but not making a lot of comments. Lots of stuff going on for everyone. Heck, it's already February. Yay for getting a haircut on Saturday! (Yes, life is exciting!)
Speaking of television, Fox in its wisdom is going to burn off the last episodes of "Arrested Development" by showing them opposite the Winter Olympics Opening Ceremonies/torch lighting. I don't suppose anyone but me will be watching "Arrested." So dies a great comedy show.