- Sun, 12:57: 1/ Saw a bumper sticker today that said "Less Government, More Freedom!" and I thought, "Freedom for who, exactly?"
- Sun, 12:58: 2/ Freedom for women over their own health care issues? Freedom for transsexuals to use whatever bathroom they identify with?
- Sun, 12:59: 3/ Freedom for gays and lesbians to marry the person they love? Freedom to be an immigrant? Freedom to NOT be a white Christian?
- Sun, 13:00: 4/ Freedom to choose to be atheist? Muslim? Buddhist? Hindu? That kind of "less government, more freedom"?
- Sun, 19:13: Al Franken may be the perfect senator for the Trump era — a deadly serious funnyman https://t.co/Ltjdxvmv7H
- Sun, 19:29: Well, it IS a beautiful color... The History of Green Dye Is a History of Death https://t.co/pUlU0kYZ99 via @Racked