- Tue, 18:42: Just once I would like to come home from Florida travel and NOT get sick. Bleah.
- Tue, 19:11: This morning I saw something huddled in the street in my headlights. It skittered into my wheels as I tried to avoid it.
- Tue, 19:12: Pt 2: I wheeled around, heart in my mouth, to find out if I hit it. It was a bag.
- Wed, 09:44: Still sick. It hit so hard yesterday it was like a freakin' freight train. Sleep was almost impossible, kept getting up and down. BLEAH.
- Wed, 09:45: But it is giving me a chance to clear off some of the Tivo, after having been gone for two weeks. Mom never watches anything but baseball.
- Wed, 09:46: Amused by the Bones/Sleepy Hollow crossovers. I guess magic DOES exist in the Bones universe. Suck it, Dr. Brennan.
- Wed, 09:47: I should actually do a blog post instead of just Tweeting these thoughts. #SickorLazy
- Wed, 10:53: @TheBloggess I regularly trip on the carpet in my office, which is perfectly flat and level.