- Wed, 16:56: So, I was going to make Thai papaya salad for dinner... but we lack more than half the ingredients (I can improvise when missing 1 or 2)
- Wed, 16:57: So I said, Brinner! That's the ticket! We have a TON of eggs. But wait... no bacon.
- Wed, 16:58: All the meat is frozen. There's only one tamale left, and no guacamole, anyway. Same problem with the flautas.
- Wed, 16:59: So it's meatballs (frozen, but quick to thaw in the skillet) and French fries with last night's leftover salad.
- Wed, 17:00: Can't remember the last time we've been this ill-stocked (and we really aren't, seriously). #firstworldproblems
- Wed, 18:09: RT @KUOW: It's crow dive-bombing season in Seattle. A few tips on how avoid being attacked: http://t.co/A4jGNN6E8y http://t.co/tXALyh3sja
- Wed, 18:10: That explains so much about... wait, what was I doing? https://t.co/rvlhOIacus