- Mon, 17:41: Either I Spoke Too Soon http://t.co/zqWBMZBLQ2
- Mon, 17:54: What a terrible day to leave my Kindle at the office! I have to wait until tomorrow! #StormOfSwords
- Mon, 19:22: Awesome Super Moon tonight! It shed the last of the stormclouds and came forth in gorgeous orange glory!
- Mon, 19:23: RT @neiltyson: FYI: Every month, the Moon gets just as large as tonight’s Full Moon. During its New, Crescent, Half, or Gibbous phases.
- Mon, 19:25: RT: Considering ISIS uses twitter, is this wise? "So what exactly is Obama's plan to stop ISIS? http://t.co/XyZbWJyAva "
- Mon, 19:42: Ancient Roman Woman's Jewelry Found Under Department Store http://t.co/5OXO7btRmp via @NBCNews
- Mon, 19:43: Death of Yoda the 650-Year-Old Tree Tells Tale of Southwest Drought http://t.co/oWHig8YxDn via @NBCNews
- Mon, 20:40: RT @EmrgencyKittens: Cats rule the world I'm okay with that. http://t.co/NriYHRky8c