1. People who have been tagged must write the answers on their blog.
2. Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
Much like nutmeg3, I will indeed refuse to do this step, but anyone who wants to play, YAY! :-)
1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up.
1. Bo in his box
2. The book Accidental Ambassador Gordo
3. My crochet hooks bag
4. The big camera
5. The sneakers I'm about to put on
2. How do you style your hair?
Parted on the right, either natural (wavy/curly) or flat-ironed smooth(ish), depending on my mood and how much time I have.
3. What are you wearing now?
Black straight-leg jeans with fancy back pockets and a blue stretch shirt with copper-and-silver jewelry (heading to work here soon).
4. What's your occupation?
Imaging Operator II (with sights set on Imaging Specialist); i.e, the mailroom.
5. What do you hear right now?
The clock ticking and Bo letting out a doggie-sigh. Also the 'Fridge.
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
7. What is/was for dinner?
Haven't decided yet. Didn't have a real dinner last night because it was a lazy snackin' Sunday. Ooops. And now I'll have to save this and finish later because it's time to go. (Time gets away from me in the mornings!)
8. What did you do today?
After leaving here in a tearing hurry, I stopped at Walgreen's to pick up a sympathy card for a girl at work who just lost her grandmother, and then actually got to work early enough to get my old parking space (yay). Work was a very busy Monday, got everything done, then stopped on the way home to sign up at a new gym (only ten bucks more a month and THEY HAVE A POOL. Joy!), and came home to find dinner just about ready and I was just called to it. More in a moment. Ate a delicious dinner made by my wife (Thai hot-and-sour soup).
9. Dog person or cat person?
Mostly, really, a cat person, but I like dogs, too.
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't know. I've toyed with a lot of ideas, but in the end, it's just mine.
11. What was the last thing that you bought?
Groceries at Trader Joe's.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I want to see Egypt, England (all the UK, really, and Ireland), Europe, Japan, China... well, the world, really. There's still a lot of America I haven't seen...
13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Here. Hopefully a published novelist. Yep.
14. Favourite book?
Depends on the day.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Don't know yet, the week just started.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Well, I SORT of know how to play the guitar, but on the whole, I lack in the playing department because my pitch is less than perfect. If I COULD, I'd play guitar, steel guitar, piano, and banjo.
17. How are you?
Not bad. I've had a sinus headache all day I just could NOT get rid of.
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
Work, and a workout at the new gym! Squee!
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
Hmmmm. At the moment, the new gym -- after that, Mardi Gras.
Now off to watch the astounding Being Human. Will post pictures later.