Nothing about this on the news. I don't know what it was all about.
I think I may be able to write again. The Billy the Kid story started percolating in my head again today. Modified squee.
I cooked up meat sauce with pasta this evening. Nommy. Lots of leftovers, though.
The dietary dance with Silhouette continues. "Loved it this morning, hate it this evening." *sigh*
I woke up groggy and headachey with allergies and Allegra didn't seem to be doing anything. About mid-morning I gave up and took one of my precious, precious Pseudoephendrine tablets, the head-clearing decongestant that actually WORKS. Then I felt better! Man, I wish I could still just walk into a store and buy as much as I'd like without having to sign my life away (and getting only one box at a time). Punish the innocent laws annoy me...
I spent too much money this weekend. Oops.
Which I am doing very poorly:
11. Who is your favorite character to write? Least favorite?
Matt, at the moment. I don’t have a least favorite, really. I even like my bad guys.
12. In what story did you feel you did the best job of worldbuilding? Any side-notes on it you'd like to share?
I really don’t know. My world is basically our Earth, just not; and I can’t really work in many things I know about my Earth without lecturing exposition, so I end up just explaining things to readers, and I’m not sure if I actually do a very good job.
13. What's your favorite culture to write, fictional or not?
Culture? I’m not really sure. Occasionally when I attempt to write something I don’t know (other than my own), I’ve been told to “write what I know.” I more write people – where they are is often a part of who they are, but it’s not their culture I enjoy writing, it’s them. I enjoy READING about a lot of different cultures, largely Eastern ones.
14. How do you map out locations, if needed? Do you have any to show us?
I spend a lot of time on Google maps, or other map walk-through sites. That every hotel in Vegas has a floorplan and video walk-throughs of suites on their sites has been eternally helpful.
15. Midway question! Tell us about a writer you admire, whether professional or not!
Steven K. Brust.
16. Do you write romantic relationships? How do you do with those, and how “far” are you willing to go in your writing? ;)
Yes, and all the way. Many of my stories are for adults.
Less than a week until The Eleventh Hour!