Stolen from queenofattiola:
List your 5 favorite TV shows in no particular order and then answer the following questions. No cheating!
Oh, man, this is HARD. TV shows currently on the air, or of all time? I can make it a little easier by saying "currently on the air." A little.
2. Big Bang Theory
5. Dr. Who
(Tight runner ups LOST, The Simpsons, Being Human, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Leverage, Psych, How I Met Your Mother, and I'm sure there's others I'm forgetting.)
1. Who's your favorite character in 2?
Hard to pick, but probably Sheldon.
2. Who's your least favorite character in 1?
Wow, I don't dislike anyone! Maybe, if I had to choose, General Walker? But I like her, too.
3. What's your favorite episode of 4?
No single favorites. The first season was a tightly-woven single story and it was pretty freakin' brilliant. Maybe the episode where they learned that the future is not set in stone, and people can change their flashforwards.
4. What's your favorite season of 5?
Easier to pick favorite Doctor. In order: Ten, Two, Three, One, Nine, Six, Five, Four, Seven, Eight; some favorite stories include The Leisure Hive, Girl in the Fireplace, The Invasion, The Green Death, Genesis of the Daleks, Earthshock, The Empty Child/the Doctor Dances, Tomb of the Cybermen, The Three Doctors, The Five Doctors, etc., etc.
5. Who is your favorite ship in 3?
I want to see Rachael and Puck get together, even if Puck is a big jerk. They have chemistry.
6. Who is your anti-ship in 2?
None. It's all fun.
7. How long have you watched 1?
From the start, all three seasons (so far).
8. How did you become interested in 3?
The music, probably; the geeks, definitely.
9. Who's your favorite actor/actress in 4?
Tossup between Joseph Fiennes and John Cho. (Plus, Dominic Monaghan.)
10. Which do you prefer, show 1, 2 or 5?
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3?
1, simply because it's got a couple seasons on 3.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Good lord. Probably Bryce, just 'cause he's got the most optimistic outlook.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?
Colonel Casey would go down fighting! Probably doing something heroic that he'd regret if he lived, like saving Chuck's butt.
14. Give a random quote from 1.
"You shoot him, I shoot you, I leave both your bodies here and go out for a late night snack. I'm thinking maybe pancakes."
15. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
It could be vastly amusing. The cast of Glee have a Flash Forward... and proceed, knowing their futures. Musical comedy mixed with serious introspective Sci-Fi. Fascinating!
16. Pair 2 characters in 1 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
Not a lot of regular female characters in Chuck (not a lot of regular characters, period). I can't imagine Ellie with anyone but Devin, so that leaves Sarah, since Annie vanished between seasons two and three (for that, Annie and Morgan were a strangely okay if unlikely couple).
17. Has 5 inspired you in any way?
Oh, certainly. I <3 the Doctor, in all his forms.
18. Overall, which show has a better cast, 2 or 4?
4 has some astounding actors, but 2 has an absolutely stellar ensemble that work extraordinarily well together -- chemistry AND sharp, straight-faced comedy (the best representation of geeks on television, along with Chuck). And while I have a great deal of respect for dramatic actors, seriously, comedy is much harder and more demanding. I still don't get why it's the "serious" actors who get all the acting props.
19. Which has better theme music, 3 or 5?
If theme song, it has to be 5 (on the air since 1963); 3 has great music all the time, but no real theme.