Today busy and quick. Got up, got in my workout, then to work; been just plain HUNGRY all day (which might be why I ate so much yesterday - saying "don't eat unless you're hungry" works well, but when you're starving two seconds after eating, this poses a problem. Maybe I'm being possessed by our cats, who also are starving two seconds after eating).
Swiped from framefolly:
1. Did you date someone from your school? Nope, never dated until college.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope.
3. Did you car pool to school? Nope. Technically I lived within walking distance, and did walk until I turned 16 and got a car, then suddenly my legs didn't work anymore...
4. What kind of car did you have? 1974 Plymouth Fury, the length and breadth of a football field. (Giving me a lifelong adoration of giant muscle cars.)
5. What kind of car do you have now? 1988 Chevrolet Suburban
6. It's Friday night...where are you? (then): Probably some Drama or Choir activity, if not at home watching TV or reading.
7. It is Friday night...where are you? (now): Hanging out at home with friends, making something for dinner or perhaps going out for same.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Didn't have a job until college.
9. What kind of job do you do now? I work for a major insurance company.
10. Were you a party animal? In some ways. Cast parties could get a little crazy (watch out for them drama geeks).
11. Were you considered a flirt? Nope. Too shy and too fat.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Band supporter, choir and drama geek.
13. Were you a nerd? Without a doubt.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Nope.
15. Can you sing the fight song? Nope, not at all. I remember some of the cheers, though.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher? In high school? Mr. Patrick (choir, then later Dean of Students); Mr. Potter, drama (not popular, but I liked him); Journalism, and for some reason I can't remember her name just now, but she was cool; and I can't remember any other high school teachers. My favorite teachers were all in grade school and junior high, apparently.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? With the rest of the drama geeks outside the theatre.
18. What was your school's full name? Palo Verde High School
19. When did you graduate? 1982
20. What was your school mascot? Titans
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Only if I could retain everything I know NOW. I was appallingly naive in high school.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Never went because guys never asked me out. Maybe they knew what I didn't... o_O
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? See above.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? I would, actually, but my class isn't with it enough. Back for ten years they called and said we were doing one, but that was the last I heard from anyone about it.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Only recently I started to, only because I found a bunch of 'em on Facebook. But not my closest friends, whom I haven't seen in ages.
Now we sit down to stir-fried pork with noodles and veggies.