1.Your Middle Name:
3. Single or Taken:
4. Favorite Movie:
5. Favorite Song:
6. Favorite Band/Artist:
7. Dirty or Clean:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
1. Do we know each other outside of LJ?
2. Whats your philosophy on life?
3. Would you have my back in a fight?
4. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
5. What is your favorite memory of us?
6. Would you give me a kidney?
7. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
8. Would you take care of me when I'm sick?
9. Can we get together and make a cake?
10. Have you heard any rumors of me lately?
11. Do you/have you talk(ed) crap about me?
12. Do you think I'm a good person?
13. Would you drive across country with me?
14. Do you think I'm attractive?
15. If you could change anything about me, would you?
16. What do you wear to sleep?
17. Would you come over for no reason just to hang out?
18. Would you go on a date with me if i asked you?
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
20. Will you repost this so i can fill it out for you?
Tonight I grilled steaks, lovely New York Strip, with which we had salad and baked yam fries. Yummy! I then continued to pig out and ate six cookies (the Trader Joe's version of Oreos, "Joe Joe's," which are only marginally healthier than real Oreos, but rather tastier). As I spent all day Saturday watching Dr. Who and eating, I need to get back in gear and watch my calories again. Yikes. It doesn't help that I'm in one of those carb moods where all I can think about is bread. Warm, yummy, soft bread with butter all over it... Bread... hmmmmmm....
In good news, I have paid off the IRS. I called this morning and found the monthly payment hadn't been taken out because all I owed was $18.35, which I mailed in check form. Yay! Freed of one monetary burden, we're that much closer to actually being affluent (or as affluent as upper-level poverty can be, anyway). I'd party, but I want to be sure I can pay both the property taxes and the house insurance, first.